The Rainbow Crows Privacy Statement explains the collection and disclosure of your personal information and the privacy rights you have in relation to that information. Please ensure you stay up to date with this information to ensure all changes are noted.
The personal information collected and held by the Rainbow Crows may include:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your postal address
- Your associated contact numbers
- Your email address
Collection of personal information by the Rainbow Crows includes:
- You requesting information from the Rainbow Crows
- Subscribing to our newsletter or mailing list
- Making a donation
- Applying for a membership
- Instances where your details are supplied to us either over the phone, via email, in writing or from our Facebook page
- Sighting or sending a copy of your concession card to confirm concession eligibility.
The Rainbow Crows use your personal information:
- To enable you to apply/purchase membership(s), donations and merchandise (inclusive of credit card payments)
- To send your membership packs, tickets to exclusive Rainbow Crows member events and/or any unforeseen related information
- To inform you of any events changes or refund details
When you make contact with us, including through our website, or when you otherwise provide us with your contact details, we will ask you whether you wish to receive information relating to the Rainbow Crows and any associated events. If you agree to us doing so, we may use your personal information to provide you with information relating to us and the events.
If you later decide that you do not wish to receive information from us, please let us know by updating your details online through our Facebook page or by contacting us at:
You have a right to access personal information that we hold about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you have any questions in relation to privacy matters, please contact our President at: email@example.com