Terms and Conditions for Membership
The following Terms and Conditions apply to both the sale of Rainbow Crows Memberships, and attendance at any events, presentations, conferences and community gatherings.
1. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
2. Rainbow Crows Memberships are only valid when purchased from the Rainbow Crows, or a person authorized to sell or distribute memberships.
3. When you purchase memberships, buy tickets to an event, or register interest with the Rainbow Crows you must ensure that you provide your current, complete, and accurate information.
4. If no acknowledgment is delivered after submitting payment for membership, it is the member’s responsibility to ensure order is successfully placed.
5. All Memberships packs will be available from late November and can be collected from Rainbow Crows Events or can be posted for an additional charge. Please allow at least 21 days after your order is made to receive your membership pack. The Rainbow Crows send membership packs in Australia to the billing address given by the member.
6. Memberships are non-refundable. Requests for refunds should be made in writing and decisions are made at the discretion on the Rainbow Crows Committee and advised in due course.
7. Specifics of the membership inclusions may be changed without prior notice subject to inclusion availability. Items may be added, withdrawn or substituted.
8. Code of Conduct – support of the Adelaide Crows AFL, AFLW and SANFL clubs are vital to our cause; any derogatory, aggressive, offensive or intoxicated behaviour at any event, presentation, conference and/or community gathering will not be tolerated. Penalties are not limited to removal from the event, presentation, conference and/or community gathering and cancellation of membership. As an all-inclusive support group for our LGBTIQ community, we support the AFL’s stance on zero-tolerance of any abuse on members, opposition players and opposition supporters, or umpires of any race, religion, gender or sexuality.
9. The Rainbow Crows reserves the right to cancel membership without a refund if a member is determined to have breached the terms and conditions as listed.
10. Where applicable, members are to abide by all rules and restriction imposed by venues attended by any Rainbow Crows member.
11. Memberships are not to be treated as admittance to any ground, stadium or associated locations.
12. In attending an event, you grant the Rainbow Crows permission to film or photograph you, and to reproduce that film or photograph in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium or context without further authorisation by, or compensation to, you.